Sunday, January 8, 2012

Youtube? Don't you mean Boobtube!?

This is the second post in a series regarding my upcoming breast reduction surgery, which I am slightly obsessed with. When I called to make my initial consultation hadn't planned on being seen the following day. Because of the short notice, Paul was unable to come to my consultation with me. Because of this, I decided to search the internet, specifically youtube, for some visual aides. I found a ton of videos regarding breast reduction surgery from start (consults) to finish (the final unveiling) and I managed to find one that not only had a delightful British surgeon but was only about 4 minutes long. Paulie was pretty horrified by the whole thing. I had a very hard time watching some of these videos knowing that the woman on the table would soon be me. So this is for anyone who may be interested in getting this done yourself or for the morbidly curious. I want to warn everyone right now, this is NOT safe for viewing at work. It is also inappropriate for children and the squimish. xo tmfv


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EcXZ1fEnSeI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 comment:

  1. Excellent video!
    And and I thought the end result was a fantastic set of ta-tas. :)

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete