Wednesday, January 4, 2012

GrumbleGrumbleGrumble

     I'm sick you guys. Like sore throat, cough, headache, all around feeling yucky sick.  And I think I may be coming down with an ear infection. Or maybe strep. Possibly even the typhoid. I feel like someone put my head in a vise and that asshole keeps squeezing even though I asked nicely. I totally used my good manners but they won't stop. I know that you guys really don't care that I am under the weather. You're all like, yeah, so? We've all been unwell at one time or another but you don't see us blogging about it. Well, that's probably because I have a blog and you don't.
     But seriously, this is cold and flu season. So just make sure you all cough in your sleeves, wash your hands and if you are sick, stay home. No one wants your germs. Stay away from babies and the elderly. And someone bring me some goddamn soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment