Thursday, August 25, 2011

Post #1

Instead of trying to come up with some witty title and even wittier posting, I have decided to just introduce myself. My name is Tracey and I am a 34 year old mother of two. I do hair in Cambridge and I have a pretty awesome husband. We live in the suburbs and have a LOT of pets. I'm not perfect, neither is my life, and I'm totally okay with that. 
I've set this blog up with the intention to start writing again. I hope to make you guys laugh. There probably won't be a ton of serious stuff up here because there is already too much of that going on around us anyway. I swear like a sailor and I am passionate and sometimes when those two things get together they make one hell of an opinionated foul mouthed baby. Thanks for coming by and try not to be offended.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment